Knocked out all the missing parts this morning. Rote manual labor.

With all the parts required for the fuselage box side panels, I proceeded to dill hundreds of holes into the longerons and vertical struts. These have been updrilled and are ready for deburring/riveting tomorrow.

The top left longeron called for two slots, which I assume are for the canopy latches. See the third picture. I was puzzled how to make these. I ended up drilling a line of hole and using a dremel to clean it up. I accidentally made a couple scratches on the side so I tried to polish them out… that’s why its shiny.

Parts Right Box Panel Slot