The body hammers and dollies kit arrives this weekend. I applied the tools best I could. Although the hammers definitely shaped the metal, the metal became thinner and took on subtly concave shapes, not to mention lot of tiny dents. So I ordered new skins. They should arrive by Friday.
Next on the plans was the top portion of the firewall which attaches to the windshield strap. The plans here had tones of typos and too few diagrams. I had to call tech support. Kerry asked for pictures, which I sent but didn’t get a response today.
So on to the forward fuselage. This began like the rear fuselage…. fabricating tons of parts… got about 9 done today.